Working at Murray Birrell
We can offer
- a competitive salary package
- interesting workload and client base
- career development and opportunities
- CPD support
What we do
Murray Birrell works predominantly in the private sector in Central London and the Home Counties. Our areas of work cover the following:
- Contract administration
- Planned maintenance surveys
- Schedules of condition and dilapidations
- Development monitoring
- Party wall matters
- Defects analysis
- Landlord’s representative in relation to tenants’ fit-out and alteration works
We have been in business for nearly 30 years and the successful applicants will be joining a highly-motivated and experienced team, active in several external roles beyond servicing our client base. As you can imagine, we are very proud of our Client list, which continues to grow.
We are also keen to highlight the following:
- One of our co-founders has just completed two years as Chairman of the London Branch of the Pyramus and Thisbe Club, an organisation for professionals with a particular interest in matters relating to the Party Wall etc Act 1996, and remains on the board.
- We have an RICS accredited conservation surveyor who is an expert on maintaining and restoring heritage buildings and who is keen to guide other surveyors to be RICS-qualified heritage experts themselves and
- One of our Directors is responsible for mentoring junior members of staff throughout their journey to qualify as a Chartered Surveyor and also acts as an RICS Assessor interviewing potential candidates as part of their final assessment of professional competence.
All roles at Murray Birrell are office-based in the London Borough of Bromley, next to Petts Wood station, with additional central London office facilities in Mount Street, London W1.
How to apply
Applicants should respond with a CV and an accompanying email to firstname.lastname@example.org