We ensure all work by contractors is completed according to plan and the appropriate building regulations, within the parameters of any applicable landlord/tenant agreements, to a professional standard, and within the agreed timescale and budget. Frequently this will be in Grade I or Grade II listed buildings, requiring particular building conservation skills.
We also represent landlords to ensure that tenants, whether commercial or residential, conform to the terms of their leases.
As far as possible, we do all this in a manner that reasonably satisfies and maintains cordial relationships between all stakeholders.
Who we do it for
Operating from our offices in Petts Wood and Mayfair, the majority of our clients are commercial organisations located throughout London and across the Home Counties.
These clients include:
- Mansion-owning landed estates and housing associations: both types of accommodation providers employ us to manage multi-occupancy tenant issues.
- Owners and users of business premises.
- Housebuilders, either building completely new homes or repurposing heritage buildings to meet today’s regulatory standards and market expectations.
- Accommodation providers for the elderly in almshouses, for armed forces veterans (who are sometimes disabled), and on behalf of London councils.
- We have worked with hospitality and retail chains.
In each individual case, it is essential to understand the client`s needs and aspirations in order to produce the correct service and solution.